By: Ashley Winston
Yeast Infections are pretty bad. There’s no argument against that. There are, however, many different theories on how to quickly cure a yeast infection. I’m about to show you how to cure your yeast infection within the next 12 Hours using a great yeast infection diet.
Let me start by saying that these are just guidelines and by diet, I’m referring not only to food that you ingest, but the natural remedy household items that you can put to use in your fight against yeast infections.
Yeast Infections come about for many reasons. One of the most common reasons, is an imbalance in your bodies pH level. The acid in your body becomes under utilized and a candida overgrowth (yeast infection) comes about. So how do we return your body back to its natural balance?
Yeast Infection Diet tips
- Eat plenty of plain yogurt. You can also apply the yogurt directly to your labia. This will enrich your body with healthy yeast cultures that will fight the infection.
- Put a garlic clove in your vaginal area. Leave the garlic pressed against the infected area for up to 12 hours at a time. This will stabalize your pH levels with an increase in your bodies acidity.
- Drink plenty of water. You’ll want to flush out the bacteria’s toxins as often as possible
- Eat fiber as often as possible. Like the previous step, this will cleanse your body of the candida overgrowth
- Avoid complex carbohydrates and sugars. These are the ingredients that can often bring on these kinds of infections
These are just some of the general tips. For step-by-step instruction on how to carry out this regiment, check out the link below. It details the resource that helped me end my recurring yeast infections for good.
About the Author
For years I suffered from chronic, recurring yeast infections. After a friend recommended a solution at www.yeast-infection-solution.com , I never looked back. I haven’t had a yeast infection since and I am grateful everyday for finding their natural cure. Check them out if you get a chance.