7 Tips To Get Rid Of A Big Tummy
The tummy is one of the hardest places to get rid of fat, and with that vacation fast approaching fast action is called for.
Follow these tips to have a flatter tummy in weeks:
- Cut out fatty, salty foods and sweet foods. If this is not possible, then reduce your intake of these food types.
- Eat quality proteins such as chicken, turkey, most fish, low fat milk, low fat cheese, and most vegetables.
- Eat good fats such as almond oil and olive oil.
- Eat complex carbohydrates such as oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat bread, white rice and pasta.
- Use a small plate for your meals â€“ easy aid to having smaller portions.
- If you are susceptible to constipation try a natural product from your health shop.
- Exercise is vital if you are going to lose weight. I knowâ€¦ some of you have just run away from your computer, donâ€™t worry if you are not crazy about exercise but 30 minutes, 3 times a week will help you lose weight a whole lot quicker.
When losing weight you should pace yourself and not try to lose too much too quickly. The first week might see a few pounds drop off, but after the first week then weight loss should be only one or two pounds per week. Otherwise you may experience the dreaded yo-yo effect.
Ask your doctor advice before starting on any weight loss program. If you have a lot of weight to lose, your doctor will tell you if there are any complications.
Miles Henry writes about his hobbies and interests, which are many and varied. Specifically, he is passionate about the health industry.
If you found this article useful then checkout this website: Tummy Flattener for more information on weight loss.